Top 5 Questions A Psychic Gets Asked
As humans, we're much more alike than different. So it makes sense that I get asked the same few questions again and again. Here are the top five questions that a psychic gets asked:
1. When will I meet my soulmate? Unless they've already found the man or woman of their dreams, everyone wants to know when they will find the one who is going to be everything they imagined and dreamed – the perfect man or woman. They often look so hard for this perfect person that they swear he's going to ride in on a horse, sweep them up and sweep away all their problems. They feel incomplete in their life and expect that this perfect person will complete them. But guess what? He's not coming until you get yourself together and learn to love yourself. Your soulmate is supposed to compliment you, not complete you. The sooner you start working on yourself, ridding yourself of dead-end relationships and treating your heart, body and soul like a temple, the sooner he will find you. So stop looking for now. When the time is right, your soulmate will come out of nowhere and make it a point to find you.
2. Am I pregnant? When I'm asked this question, there's a 50/50 chance my prediction will be right. But actually, most of the time the answer is no. Women who want a child so badly that they stress about it are least likely to get pregnant. A recent study suggests that women who have a lot of stress enzymes in their saliva are less than half as likely to get pregnant over the course of a year as those who don't. My experience as a psychic has shown this too. My clients who come in worried about getting pregnant usually aren’t – and my clients who aren't even thinking twice about getting pregnant easily do. Instead of consulting a psychic the next time you think you might be pregnant, why not stop stressing and let nature take its course? A really useful app that I recommend to my clients with fertility concerns is #PinkPad. A lot of times, getting pregnant is all about avoiding stress and getting the timing right.
3. Does he love me? If you have to ask a psychic this question, then there's a good chance he doesn’t. But you could be unable to see the truth for some reason. If a man really loves you and you him, there's no question in either of your hearts or minds. It's true that love is sometimes blind, but he will show you his love again and again if your love is genuine. He will be a man of action and not just words. So if you feel in your gut that he's not the one for you, he probably isn’t into you as much as you are into him.
4. Will I be rich? When some people ask me “When will I be rich?”, they're wondering when a pot of gold will drop from the sky and provide them the good fortune they desire. If only life were so easy. There is only one way most of us will be rich: through hard work, not luck. Unless you're focused on your goals and working toward them, there's a good chance you'll never reach the end of the rainbow – or the gold will already be gone when you get there. There are a lot of other people looking for it too.
5. What does the future hold? The future is forever changing, but I can look into it and give you a general synopsis of what's meant to be. But please understand this: exactly what happens depends on the choices you make now and in the days to come. No outcome is set in stone. That means there's always hope for something better, but it also means you can take negative actions that sabotage your greatest good. And you don't want to do that.
If you choose to ask me one of these questions, I'll do my best to give you a personalized and specific answer. You see, I don't mind being asked these five questions. In fact, I look forward to seeing what I can see that will help guide your life to its best possible outcomes.
Master Psychic Rachel
Don't Live Life In The Dark...