Updated: Oct 19, 2019
10 Ways To Really Feel The Spirits Around You This Halloween
Halloween is right around the corner, and it’s the eve of the day of the dead, after all. That means it’s the perfect time to connect with those who have crossed over to the other side. They’re more active and insistent at this time of the year than any other.
So how can you know that the spirits are around you?
I know the spirits are here more often than most people realize because I sense them, and you can too. Sometimes you have to focus and pay careful attention -- then analyze to realize they’re there for you. But then there are other times when the unexplainable has happened and you may have chosen to ignore the clear signs of the spirits at work. We blame spirit activity on other things when the truth is very simple: the spirits are trying to tell us something.
Here are just a few of the many ways that you can tell a spirit is around you:
1. Temperature changes. If suddenly it goes from hot to cold in a certain area or spot on your body, don’t ignore this sign. There’s a good chance that it’s a sign of a spirit’s presence.
2. The feeling that someone in the room with you even though no one’s there. Ever been in a room by yourself but could swear someone was sitting in the room with you, like you aren’t by yourself at all? Maybe you feel safe and warm, like you have help or support along your path for a while. That too is a sign that a spirit is there.
3. Objects mysteriously moving, dropping or disappearing. Ever see something drop for no reason? Or have you seen something slide across a counter or table like it was pushed? Have you ever put something somewhere -- something you’re positive you did -- but then you go back to look and it’s gone? There’s a good chance that’s a spirit too.
4. Vivid dreams in which your loved ones come to visit. Lots of times when our loved ones can’t reach us in the physical world, they come into our dreams. Most of the time when they do come, it feels like a rare but meaningful experience. And their visit isn’t by chance. They’re trying to send you a message, so take heed of whatever you experienced in the dream.
5. Unexplainable knocks, sounds, voices or touches. We all sometimes suddenly hear weird knocks in the room or creepy sounds around us. We may even hear voices calling our name or feel tapping on our shoulder. That’s a spirit too.
6. Water appearing out of nowhere. I can’t speak for everyone on this, but I know that when a spirit is visiting me, water often mysteriously appears on me or on the floor nearby. It looks like a teardrop has fallen on me or that a mysterious puddle has formed. When I wipe up the puddle and then it appears again, that’s a sure sign for me that there’s a spirit in the room.
7. Strange orbs, lights or shadows in photos. Ever take a picture and see a strange light or orb in it? It may not be a mistake or bad photography. It could be a spirit insisting on showing itself.
8. Peripheral glimpses. When you see something flash by the side of your eye and then you look and nothing’s there, there must be a reason. In many cases, it isn’t something from this world. It’s someone from the spirit world playing with you.
9. Lights flickering or going out. On several occasions, when I’ve felt a spirit was there and have called on them to give me a sign, they have made the light flicker or go out. It’s always a freaky occurrence when it happens and can be easily dismissed as an electrical short. But it’s not coincidental when you call on a spirit for a sign and they give you what you’ve asked for.
10. Your gut. This is probably the most common yet most ignored sign. If you call on the spirits and ask them for a sign but see nothing, don’t be discouraged. If you feel they’re there, then they’re there. It’s as simple as that. When you choose to trust your feelings and your instincts, you start to see and feel a world of things that others don’t.
Truthfully, you may have experienced spirits many times and didn’t even know it. But if you want a meaningful and deliberate experience with someone in your life who has passed over this Halloween, put aside the costumes for a few minutes and light a candle for the loved ones you’ve lost. Ask them to show you a sign, then see if any of these signs happen.
This season more than any other, those who want to communicate with you are ready and waiting for you to acknowledge them. Will you see their signs?
Master Psychic Rachel
Don't Live Life In The Dark...